Henan Zhengzhou Jie Nengda Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. specializes in producing all kinds of dust removal equipment bag type dust collector is a dry dust filter device. After the filter material is used for a period of time, due to the effects of sieve filtration, collision, retention, diffusion, static electricity, etc., the surface of the filter bag is covered with a layer of dust. This layer of dust is called the primary layer. During the subsequent movement, the initial layer becomes The main filter layer of the filter material can rely on the action of the primary layer, and the filter material with larger mesh size can also obtain higher filtration efficiency. As the dust accumulates on the surface of the filter material, the efficiency and resistance of the dust collector increase accordingly. When the pressure difference between the two sides of the filter material is large, some fine dust particles that have adhered to the filter material are squeezed. Reduce the efficiency of the precipitator. In addition, the excessive resistance of the precipitator will significantly reduce the air volume of the dedusting system. Therefore, after the resistance of the precipitator reaches a certain value, it should be cleaned in time. The initial layer should not be destroyed when cleaning, so as to avoid the efficiency drop. Aluminum coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction, machinery and other aspects. There are many aluminum coil manufacturers in China, and the production process has caught up with developed countries.Aluminum alloy, which is synthesized by adding various metal elements, has been widely used in various links in the construction industry. Thickness of commonly used Aluminum Alloy Plate: 0.8-1.2mm for high-grade metal roof (and curtain wall) system (and â‰¥ 2.5mm for traditional system) Aluminum Coil Stock,Aluminum Coil For Aviation,Aluminum Trim Coil For Aviation,Aluminum Coil Stock For Aviation Jinan Xintai Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd , https://www.jinanxintailvye.com
The structure of the bag filter is mainly composed of an upper box, a middle box, a lower box (ash hopper), a cleaning system and a ash discharging mechanism. The performance of the bag filter is not only the correct choice of the filter bag material, but also the deashing system plays a decisive role in the bag filter. To this end, the cleaning method is one of the characteristics of the bag filter and an important part of the operation of the bag filter.
Commonly used cleaning methods:
Mainly: 1. Gas cleaning: Gas cleaning is by means of high pressure gas or external atmospheric backflushing filter bag to remove the ash on the filter bag. Gas cleaning includes pulsed spray cleaning, reverse blow cleaning and back suction cleaning.
2, mechanical rapping and cleaning: divided into the top rapping and the middle rapping and cleaning (both for the filter bag), is to use the mechanical rapping device to periodically vibrate the various filter bags to remove the filter The ash on the bag.
3, manual tapping: is to manually beat each filter bag to remove the accumulation of ash on the filter bag.
The structure of the bag filter is:
1. According to the shape of the filter bag: flat bag (trapezoidal and flat) and round bag (cylindrical).
2, according to the way of entering and exiting the wind: the wind on the lower wind and the wind on the upper wind and direct current (only limited to flat plate).
3, according to the bag filtration method is divided into: external filter and internal filter.
The fiber for the filter material has cotton fiber, wool fiber, synthetic fiber and glass fiber, and the filter material woven by different fibers has different properties. Commonly used filter materials are 208 or 901 polyester flannel, the use temperature is generally not more than 120 Â° C, the glass fiber filter bag treated by silicon germanium resin, the use temperature is generally not more than 250 Â° C, cotton wool fabric is generally suitable for non-corrosive; temperature in Dust-containing gas below 80-90 Â°C.
The advantages of the bag filter are:
(1) The dust removal efficiency is high, generally above 99%, and the dust concentration of the outlet gas of the dust collector is within tens of mg/m3, which has higher classification efficiency for fine dust of submicron particle size.
(2) The range of air volume is wide. The small one is only 1min m3, and the large one can reach tens of thousands of m3 in 1min. It can be used for dust removal in industrial furnaces and kiln to reduce the emission of atmospheric pollutants.
(3) The structure is simple and the maintenance operation is convenient.
(4) Under the premise of ensuring the same high dust removal efficiency, the cost is lower than that of the electrostatic precipitator.
(5) When high temperature resistant filter materials such as glass fiber, polytetrafluoroethylene and P84 are used, they can be operated at high temperature of 200 Â° C or higher.
(6) It is not sensitive to the characteristics of dust and is not affected by dust and electrical resistance.
In the trial run of the new bag filter, special attention should be paid to the following points:
1. The direction of rotation, speed, bearing vibration and temperature of the fan.
2. The air volume and the pressure and temperature of each test point are consistent with the design.
3. The installation situation of the filter bag, whether there is any bag drop, loose mouth, wear and the like after use, can be judged by visual inspection of the chimney discharge after commissioning.
4. Pay attention to whether the condensation in the bag room exists and whether the ash discharge system is unblocked. Prevent clogging and corrosion from occurring, and the accumulation of ash will affect the production of the host.
5. Adjustment of the cleaning cycle and cleaning time. This work is an important factor in the performance of the dust collection and operation. If the cleaning time is too long, the dust layer will be removed and become a cause of leakage and breakage of the filter bag. If the cleaning time is too short and the dust on the filter bag has not been cleared, the filtration operation will be resumed, and the resistance will be quickly restored and gradually increased, eventually affecting the use effect.
Henan Zhengzhou Jienengda Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. specializes in producing all kinds of dust removal equipment, such as: various filter cartridge dust collectors, various series of bag filter, integrated dust removal and desulfurization technology, various dust removal accessories, etc. Continuous development and innovation The application of bag filter has a unique set of technologies, including the improvement of bag filter and the handling of some problems are experienced. Users are welcome to inquire and order. We will work with you to manage our environment together.
Http://news.chinawj.com.cn Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
Aluminum coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction, machinery and other aspects. There are many aluminum coil manufacturers in China, and the production process has caught up with developed countries.Aluminum alloy, which is synthesized by adding various metal elements, has been widely used in various links in the construction industry. Thickness of commonly used Aluminum Alloy Plate: 0.8-1.2mm for high-grade metal roof (and curtain wall) system (and â‰¥ 2.5mm for traditional system)
Aluminum Coil Stock,Aluminum Coil For Aviation,Aluminum Trim Coil For Aviation,Aluminum Coil Stock For Aviation
Jinan Xintai Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd , https://www.jinanxintailvye.com